[Esip-cor] Reminder: ESIP SemTech SeREEn Federation call in 22 hours

Brandon Whitehead WhiteheadB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Mon Feb 8 18:15:47 EST 2021

Hi,

A friendly reminder that there is a Semantic Technologies SeREEn
Federation call in ~21.75 hours.

Call link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/976796333
Link also on the ESIP calendar.

I have created a 2021 meeting gdoc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GKzJjK_NPE-L_X4ot7CvmmeRToenwE1-MZKCWt9AXzg/edit#heading=h.lduum3vh3i88

I carried over the notes from the previous call on December 8th, 2020
and made a (very) quick agenda.  I will attempt to go through the notes
from 2020 and pull out things that may still hold relevance prior to
the meeting.

Having said that, everyone should have access so please do add or edit
items as you see fit.

Cheers,
/Brandon
------