[Esip-datareadiness] Welcome to the ESIP Data Readiness Cluster

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 31 19:03:29 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Welcome to the new ESIP Data Readiness Cluster! Thanks to Megan and ESIP
staff to help setting up the cluster email list and wiki space.
You can find the goal of the cluster in our Wiki space.
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/Data_Readiness> If you know others who share the
same passion on promoting the development of AI-ready
open environmental data, please invite them to join our newly minted
cluster using this link
<https://lists.esipfed.org/mailman/listinfo/esip-datareadiness>.

To set up our first cluster call, we would like to gauge the general
availability of the group. So we invite you to fill in this when2meet survey
<https://www.when2meet.com/?11516747-rQtXI>.
Considering the session proposal for the ESIP Summer Meeting is due April
16, let's try to kick off our cluster meeting before the deadline!
Meantime, if you have any questions, suggestions, or fun AI-related jokes,
please let us know!

Welcome to the cluster! We are looking forward to the exciting work that
will come from this cluster!

Best regards,
Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
Tyler Christensen