[Esip-datareadiness] Cluster Meeting Scheduling

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 29 17:46:47 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Thanks again for those who joined our kick-off meeting earlier this month
and it was a great discussion.

Now it's time to find a regular meeting time to move the cluster forward.
To accommodate people from different time zones, we are looking for *mid-week
(Tue-Thur) 11am-5pm US Eastern time*.

We invite you to indicate your general availability in a typical week
(please ignore the dates) so we can find a time that works for the most of
our cluster members.

If you could fill the survey
(https://www.when2meet.com/?11787146-oLpAc) by *May
5th *that would be great so we can schedule our May meeting! Please feel
free to invite others who are interested in joining the cluster.

Until we meet again, please take care!
-Douglas

--
Yuhan (Douglas) Rao