[Esip-datareadiness] [Reminder] Data Readiness Cluster Monthly Meeting - 13 October 1-2 PM ET

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 8 15:46:40 EDT 2021

Dear cluster members,

Happy Friday! This is a friendly reminder for our monthly cluster meeting
on Wednesday (13 October 1-2 pm ET). The three main agenda items we are
going to discuss during the meeting are

1. Discussion on the commonalities/differences between AI-ready and
Analysis-ready data;
2. Community survey design for the AI-ready requirements and factors
3. 2022 ESIP Winter Meeting Planning.

Please invite others who might be interested in the meeting (e.g., ARD
community, AI/ML Practitioners).

The meeting zoom link is
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09

Happy weekend! (Enjoy the long weekend for those who are celebrating
Indigenous People's Day in the U.S.)!

Best regards,
Douglas & Tyler
--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
North Carolina State University <http://www.ncsu.edu>

douglas.rao at noaa.gov
+1.828.271.4903
Phone is currently not monitored during teleworking.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*