[Esip-datareadiness] [Reminder] Data Readiness Cluster Monthly Meeting - 13 October 1-2 PM ET

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 13 12:48:56 EDT 2021

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder for our cluster call in 15 minutes. You
can find a detailed agenda for our meeting today concerning the AI-ready
data community survey, ARD discussion, and ESIP Winter Meeting planning.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mGzXpPHzqhIjMWvMg7XQjjwMn4-VqUn97iEHSwbiZpg/edit?pli=1#

The meeting zoom link is
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09

Best,