[Esip-datareadiness] ESIP Data Readiness Cluster November Cluster Call [11/10 1-2 PM ET]

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 5 17:25:21 EDT 2021

Dear all,

I hope you are doing well! This is a reminder for our upcoming cluster call
on Wednesday [10 November 2021] at 1-2 pm ET.
Note that the daylight saving time ends this weekend. So for our
international friends and other regions that don't entertain the idea of
daylight savings time, please make sure the time conversion is correct.

To better assist you keep the cluster call on your calendar, you can click
the link below to open the ESIP cluster call in Google calendar and add it
to your own calendar.

*Click here to open the cluster call information on Google Calendar*
<https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=Njk4ZXFwZnVwM2o4ZDJjMG1xMDk1ZmpuNWVfMjAyMTExMTBUMTgwMDAwWiBzYjljbm1ha25xcHNpZnM3dHRuOWtzb2J1MEBn&ctz=America/New_York>

As we discussed last month, we invited Steven Lahahn from USGS, who has
been a core member of the Analysis Ready Data community, to join us for a
discussion on the intersection between ARD and AI-ready data.

Additionally, here is a copy of the session proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12aZR29T5cx0LIDKk6xQbXMl3288zEXRQRC5OLS3bC-c/edit>
for the upcoming ESIP January Meeting for your information. If you have any
suggestions regarding use cases that we can invite to the session, please
let us know.

Best regards,
Douglas & Tyler

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
North Carolina State University <http://www.ncsu.edu>

douglas.rao at noaa.gov
+1.828.271.4903
Phone is currently not monitored during teleworking.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*