[Esip-datareadiness] [Reminder] ESIP Data Readiness Cluster November Cluster Call [11/10 1-2 PM ET]

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 12 14:55:53 EST 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for joining the cluster meeting this week. You can find the link to
our session notes from our cluster wiki page (
https://wiki.esipfed.org/Data_Readiness).

Also, you can find the recordings of our past meetings can be found in this
shared google drive -
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sr3ZWGS9kcz-EpFQcCezOD-0Et-cb-Y_?usp=sharing

Have a wonderful weekend!
Best,