[Esip-datareadiness] ESIP Data Readiness Cluster Meeting Rescheduling & Seeking New Cluster Co-chairs

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 25 17:23:04 EST 2022

Dear all,

I hope you all had a productive February! Can't believe it is almost March
already. Here are two businesses related to the cluster that we would like

   - *Reschedule cluster meetings* - A few frequent cluster members have
   expressed interest to explore a different time slot for meetings due to
   conflict. So if you can complete this one-question Google form
   <https://forms.gle/QappV9iBKkbJUQLy6> by *Mar 1st, 2022* to help us find
   the best meeting time for the cluster to continue the discussion that would
   be great.
   - *Cluster co-chair* - Tyler decided to step down from the cluster
   co-chair role but will still continue to engage with the group due to her
   new job responsibilities. So we are looking for volunteers to co-chair the
   cluster (it can be more than two co-chairs to spread the effort). So if you
   are interested, please let me know!

Regarding AI-ready data survey report, if you are interested in
contributing to the writing of the report, please let me know too. I am
planning some regular writing sessions for the survey report and would love
more contributors for the report.

Thanks! Wish you all a very happy weekend!
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
North Carolina State University <http://www.ncsu.edu>

douglas.rao at noaa.gov
+1.828.271.4903
Phone is currently not monitored during teleworking.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*