[Esip-datareadiness] Reminder: April Data Readiness Cluster Call [04/19 1pm ET]

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 14 07:21:00 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Hope your April is going well so far! This is just a friendly reminder for
the upcoming call for the cluster on Tuesday (04/19 1pm ET/UTC-5).

Given the ESIP July Meeting's session proposal is due this month (04/29),
we will discuss session proposal ideas during our call. We are hoping to
plan a working session focusing on implementing the AI-ready data checklist
on some pilot assessments and develop a collection of AI-ready data around
a general theme (e.g., climate, wildfire, community resilience, etc).

All suggestions and ideas are welcome! Looking forward to seeing you next
week.

-Douglas

Join Zoom Meeting

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

douglas.rao at noaa.gov
+1.828.271.4903
Phone is currently not monitored during teleworking.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*