[Esip-datareadiness] AI-ready checklist beta release

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 9 15:31:40 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We have released our current version of the AI-ready data checklist via
ESIP Figshare Repo in preparation for our July meeting session.

You can find & cite the checklist using the information below.

ESIP Data Readiness Cluster (2022): Checklist to Examine AI-readiness for
> Open Environmental Datasets. ESIP. Online resource.
> https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.19983722.v1

Happy weekend in advance!
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*