[Esip-datareadiness] ESIP July Meeting Session & AI-ready data glossy

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Jul 15 15:30:25 EDT 2022

Dear all,

I hope you all are staying cool and safe this summer. Just want to remind
everyone that we have a working session during the ESIP July Meeting on
AI-ready data (
https://2022esipjulymeeting.sched.com/event/12et7/enabling-ai-application-for-climate-developing-a-collection-of-ai-ready-open-climate-data-data-a-thon
).

The session agenda is listed below
2:00-2:30: Background on AI-Ready Data and the checklist
2:30-3:30: Hands-on assessment for climate datasets
3:30-3:45: Break
3:45-4:20: Feedback on AI-ready data assessment
4:20-4:55: Design of AI-readiness metrics.

If you are attending ESIP in-person or virtually, please consider joining
us at the session or share this session with your colleagues who are
attending ESIP.

Meanwhile, we have put together an AI-ready data glossy to summarize the
cluster work. Please feel free to share this with anyone who you think
might be interested (
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16EEKQn2jV896Ww3nYoiWSRHSOvMmaZVS/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117381012499024803218&rtpof=true&sd=true
)

-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*