[Esip-datareadiness] [TOMORROW] Data Readiness Cluster September Monthly Call [09/20 1 PM EDT]

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 19 17:07:16 EDT 2022

Dear all,

I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoying some fall weather so far.

This is a reminder for the September cluster call this *Tuesday (09/20) at
1 pm Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)*. We recently collected feedback on the
checklist and assessment tool via ESIP and other related events. Tomorrow
we will discuss the improvement to the assessment tool and clarification
the terms used in the checklist.

Join Zoom Meeting:
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09
>
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd%3DZ2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1664053528868107&usg=AOvVaw3d445gLLdak82mKyMq1-zO>Meeting
> ID: 881 0567 2081
> Passcode: 006793
> One tap mobile
> +13017158592,,88105672081# US (Washington DC)
> +19292056099,,88105672081# US (New York)

Best,
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*