[Esip-datareadiness] Data Readiness Cluster April Meeting (04/18 1 pm EDT)

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 14 17:03:09 EDT 2023

Dear all,

This is a reminder for the Data Readiness Cluster meeting this coming
Tuesday (04/18) at 1 pm EDT/UTC-4.

We will focus our discussion on finalizing the current draft of the AI
readiness checklist
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jiZ3JdesKipMuWhuoZ732yqJExklRsk4HoPTGpMsnho/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Additionally, questions have raised in the past about what is a "dataset"
when this checklist is used for assessment. We are not trying to get into
the philosophical debate of what a "dataset" is but rather a practical
determination about how to use this checklist and how the assessment in the
future can be automated. If you are not able to join the meeting, please
feel free to share your thoughts in the checklist via the comment function
at the top of the document.

You can join the meeting using this Zoom link
<https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09>
or find the connection information from ESIP Community Calendar
<https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/community-calendar>.

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*