[Esip-datareadiness] No Cluster Meeting in August

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 11 17:08:21 EDT 2023

Dear all,

Happy Friday! This is a reminder that we won't have the regular cluster
meeting this month. In the next week, we will be sending out the summary of
the ESIP July Meeting session. There were great discussions around the
synergies and differences between AI-ready data and analysis-ready data.

Hope you are enjoying your summer!
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*