[Esip-datareadiness] 2024 ESIP January Meeting Joint Session Proposal

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 7 02:36:27 EST 2023

Hello all,

I hope you are enjoying the (Northern Hemisphere) fall weather. As
discussed during our last meeting, we will be submitting a joint session
proposal with Information Quality Cluster. Here is the draft session
proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E7-8975TgXo8vfENqQ-_0iGNbfR9mUb6nm2oXMSiZm8/edit?usp=sharing>.
Please feel free to contribute by commenting on the document.

The submission deadline is *Nov 13th*. I will incorporate any feedback
received by *AoE Nov 10th* (anywhere on earth this Friday).

Best,
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*