[Esip-dds] DDS telecon Thu, 1/31, agenda, WebEx info

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue Jan 29 01:00:19 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have listed some topics, provided some notes, and thrown in a few
opinions for our Decadal Survey telecon on Thursday (1:00 MT):
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_materials.  Please feel to add
or comment on what I've proposed.

Instructions for joining the WebEx session on Thursday are below.  See
you then!

Anne