[Esip-dds] A data life cycle model

Jeff de La Beaujardiere - NOAA jeff.delabeaujardiere at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 12 13:06:57 EST 2013

Attached is a variant on the diagram I sent earlier with arrows showing
some of the possible feedback and support loops, including one from gap
analysis of old data to requirements definition for new data.

Regards,
Jeff DLB

Jeff de La Beaujardiere, PhD
NOAA Data Management Architect
1335 East-West Hwy, Silver Spring MD 20910 USA
+1 301 713 7175 (NESDIS/OSD/TPIO - SSMC1/5236)