[Esip-dds] An example for mapping a document to the data life cycle model

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Mon Feb 25 15:29:37 EST 2013

Hi Anne,

Just getting caught up on all the DDS emails - you've been busy! Yes, that paper looks like a GREAT resource in many ways.

I'm looking over your mapping hopefully today, and may have some comments later. You mention a telecon this week - when is it? I don't seem to have it on my calendar, and I didn't see Erin list it in the update...

Thanks!

Denise Hills
Acting Program Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama
office (205) 247-3694
cell (205) 239-8191
dhills at gsa.state.al.us<mailto:dhills at gsa.state.al.us>