[Esip-dds] Data Decadal Survey telecon info for Thu, 2/28, 1:00 MT/3:00 ET

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Feb 28 12:45:31 EST 2013

Hi all,

For our telecon today I have created a wiki page with an agenda:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_02.28.13_materials.  Please
feel to contribute to the agenda.

To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

   * Click join next to the meeting name, DDS Cluster. (Note: If the
     meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will
     say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
   * Enter your name and email address
   * If you are asked for a password, enter the access code:
     23138372 with no spaces or #.

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting with the phone:

   * Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
   * Attendee access code: 23138372#

Note that WebEx will show Curt Tilmes as leading the meeting, though it
will actually be me.  Maybe this time I'll actually be able to change
that...

See you there!

Anne