[Esip-dds] Post telecon info

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu May 23 19:40:07 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Thank you for a good conversation today!  And, thank you, Denise, for
taking notes!

Based on our conversation I've updated today's telecon page:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_05.23.13_materials.

Important points are:

- Paul, Cheryl will find Decadal Surveys for us to review that are more
like what we envision for the DDS
-- not narrowly focused, but broad, distributed, much larger community

- There is now a separate section on the Panel Discussion wiki page to
define the questions for the panelists, here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2013_panel_discussion#Questions_for_the_Panel

- The June telecon will be the 3rd Thursday in June, 6/20, and NOT the
4th, 6/27
-- That will be the final telecon before the panel discussion

- Notes by Denise:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bFBoRqFKCNJHKZ3Pp4hFWCQFZNQHGbHYn_bZx7Hmu4E/edit

Please feel free to comment on or edit the wiki material.

Anne