[Esip-dds] Data Study (was DDS) telecon tomorrow (Thu), 3:00 ET

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Wed Oct 16 17:51:48 EDT 2013

Hi DDSers,

We scheduled a telecon slot for ourselves tomorrow that I would like to
use to update you on a number of things.  Telecon coordinates are below.

Here is an agenda:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_10.17.13_materials.  Please
feel free to add items if you wish.

Btw, we are no longer the Data Decadal Survey cluster, we are now the
Data Study Working Group.  We decided to move away from the 'decadal'
language in the name as the BRDI suggested that a decadal survey may not
be the best vehicle.

See you on the phone!

Anne

---
  To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

     Click join next to the meeting name, DDS Cluster. (Note: If the
meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say
'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
     Enter your name and email address
     If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138372
with no spaces or #.

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting with the phone:

     Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
     Attendee access code: 23138372 #