[Esip-dds] Pls review budget request ASAP, and telecon tomorrow, Thu, 3:00 ET

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:01:29 EST 2013

Hi Data Study-ers,

We will have telecon tomorrow, the coordinates are below.

Attached please find a draft budget request to the Finance Committee to
support the workshop.  Please review it, and we'll discuss it in our
meeting tomorrow.  We will pass it to the FiComm on Friday.

I'll post an agenda for tomorrow's meeting sometime tomorrow morning.
You'll find it off our wiki page,
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Decadal_Survey.

Thank you for your time!  Talk with you tomorrow.

Anne
------

  To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

     Click join next to the meeting name, DDS Cluster. (Note: If the
meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say
'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
     Enter your name and email address
     If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138372
with no spaces or #.

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting with the phone:

     Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
     Attendee access code: 23138372 #