[Esip-dds] Data Study update, next steps

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Mon Jan 13 13:22:53 EST 2014

Hi all,

I'm feeling very positive about the data study activities that occurred
at our meeting last week.  It seems that key players may be climbing on
board.  Thanks, all, for your interest and support at the meeting.

I want to thank Rama, Frew, and Helen in particular for a very effective
working session on Friday.  We have identified a path forward and some
possible avenues for implementing it.  I've summarized that on our wiki:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Post_2014_winter_meeting.

Please comment!

Thank you!

Anne