[Esip-disasters] FW: IT&I Rant and Rave: Emerging Earth Science Technologies in Disaster Management

Law, Emily S (3980) emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 1 16:52:08 EDT 2014

This should be interesting. Hope you can make it.

Thanks,
emily

From: "John D. Evans" <john.evans at gst.com<mailto:john.evans at gst.com>>
Date: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 1:28 PM
To: Emily S Law <emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov>>, "Moe, Karen (GSFC-4070)" <karen.moe at nasa.gov<mailto:karen.moe at nasa.gov>>
Subject: Fwd: IT&I Rant and Rave: Emerging Earth Science Technologies in Disaster Management

Hello Emily, Karen,

In this week's ESIP Info. Tech. & Interoperability "Rant and Rave" teleconference (Thursday, 3-4pm EDT), I will discuss Emerging Earth Science Technologies in Disaster Management, using the CEOS / GEOSS Architecture for Disaster Management ("GA.4.D") as a framework.

This discussion may be of interest to the Disasters Cluster -- and would benefit from the domain expertise represented there... See call-in details below.

  - John Evans