[Esip-disasters] FW: IT&I Rant and Rave: Emerging Earth Science Technologies in Disaster Management

Moe, Karen (GSFC-4070) karen.moe at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 3 17:41:06 EDT 2014

John
Would you be available 4/17 @3-5 pm to give a 15 min version via web to WGISS?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2014, at 5:21 PM, "John D. Evans" <john.evans at gst.com<mailto:john.evans at gst.com>> wrote:

Hi Emily (et al.),

Here are the slides I presented for discussion in today's IT&I "Rant and Rave" teleconference:
PDF (3.1MB) <http://ubuntuone.com/5DqrbgCHydu2HQJCKZm8bt> PPT (9.5M)<http://ubuntuone.com/7QYcaQpSBDUqhUKqPDSYaE>As you and Matt Austin rightly observed in the teleconference, there are several ways to flesh out and structure this content. Hopefully Matt will invite me back (!) for a sequel this summer or fall... I'd also be happy to take this up under the Disasters cluster if/when appropriate.

   - John Evans