[Esip-disasters] FW: 2014 AGU Fall Meeting Chair Invitation

Moe, Karen (GSFC-4070) via Esip-disasters esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Oct 6 18:03:53 EDT 2014

Per our discussion today about the AGU session, the oral session is Monday Dec 15 from 4-6 pm in the Marriott Marquis. The poster session in Monday morning 8-12 in Moscone South. I will invite the poster authors to meet at 10 am (just after the morning break) to give 5 minute speed-talk about their poster. We have 27 posters, of which 7 came from our initial session on the informatics perspectives.

Karen