[Esip-disasters] Telecon Notes and E-DECIDER Napa Products

Law, Emily S (3980) emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 20 18:29:24 EST 2015

Thanks Sean! And thanks to those were able to attend. Good conversation.

Hi All,
There are two action items for the group:

  1.  One of the testbed activities is to put together an inventory of data products to be hosted on the Disaster Life Cycle Test-bed Collaborative Common Operating Picture (C-COP). Let’s use Maggi’s E-DECIDER product spreadsheet to spearhead this activity. Please add products you have or know of that can take advantage of the C-COP. Also, please feel free to expand and include characteristics of the products (e.g., relevant to specific type of disaster, update frequency, etc). They will be helpful for users to determine their usefulness/usage.
  2.  The Cluster’s 2015 work plan is posted on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CdLGmlfU-1EEXQZjDz9snR9vWNgMV71enZxmEeU0MS4/edit#heading=h.1lkb0jjpy3xb Please review and edit as you see fit. We would like that our activities align with ESIP strategic roadmap that’s being work (please see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16f8heiZX3KoLCPfxMKTbROiG-es6y2I7m9zkuXP-964/edit#gid=0) We would like to finalize this at our next meeting on Feb 17).

Thanks,
emily