[Esip-disasters] Fwd: REMINDER Clearinghouse information sharing training, Tuesday, 2:30 Pacific. This week's lesson: SpotOnResponse Incident Discovery and Sharing to ArcGIS Online

Glasscoe, Margaret T (329A) margaret.t.glasscoe at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 17 13:09:18 EST 2015

Dear colleagues…

The CA Earthquake Clearinghouse is working in conjunction with the State of California and FEMA for the May Capstone Exercise, which has been elevated to a National Level Exercise.  This is based on the 2008 catastrophic southern California Shakeout earthquake scenario.  The Clearinghouse is holding weekly tutorials at 2:30 pm Pacific time.  Details are below.

Please join in if you are available, and forward to anyone is interested.

Best regards,
Maggi

Begin forwarded message: