[Esip-disasters] Disaster cluster strategic plan and ESIP strategic roadmap/actions

Law, Emily S (3980) emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 17 14:28:49 EST 2015

Hi All,

ESIP is currently getting inputs and encouraging all collaborative areas/groups to contribute to its 2015-2020 strategic roadmap. We would like to ensure that our cluster’s activities align well with tasks that will facilitate ESIP strategic direction and goals.

Disaster cluster 2015 strategic plan can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CdLGmlfU-1EEXQZjDz9snR9vWNgMV71enZxmEeU0MS4/edit#heading=h.1lkb0jjpy3xb

ESIP roadmap/actions is posted at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16f8heiZX3KoLCPfxMKTbROiG-es6y2I7m9zkuXP-964/edit#gid=0

ESIP is aimed to have a strawman roadmap for the community to review and provide comments in March so that it can be finalized and approved by the ESIP assembly in April/May timeframe.
Both docs are open for sharing/editing by all who have the links. I would like to encourage you to make changes you see fit to both so that our work is well presented in the roadmap ASAP.

Thanks,
emily