[Esip-disasters] ESIP Disasters cluster request for letter of commitment - RSVP 3/11/15

Moe, Karen (GSFC-4070) karen.moe at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 9 19:33:50 EDT 2015

Greetings,

Attached is a letter of support for an EarthCube proposal indicating that our Disasters Life Cycle cluster/community is interested and commits to supporting the proposed workshops, should the EarthCube proposal be selected. We determined that their objectives for defining ‘advertising’ metadata tags for web-based data discovery and access was very much in line with our goals of generating and evaluating disasters data products and services. As we won’t have another DLC cluster telecon until after Ruth and her team need to submit their proposal (they need the letter by this Wednesday), we are sending this info along via email.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any comments. Hopefully you will agree that getting involved in workshops to address how best to advertise DLC products to the disasters management community would be mutually beneficial.

Thanks,
Karen and Emily