[Esip-disasters] Candidate Data Partners list and meeting notes

Bob Chen bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu May 7 04:35:34 EDT 2015

Is there a telecon today per the minutes? 1 pm PDT? Is there
webex/dial in info?

Cheers, Bob (from Geneva)

*****
Dr. Robert S. Chen
Director, Center for International Earth Science Information Network
  (CIESIN), The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Manager, NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC)
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
tel. +1 845-365-8952; fax +1 845-365-8922
e-mail: bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
CIESIN web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
SEDAC web site: http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu