[Esip-disasters] Disaster Cluster Logo Ideas

Law, Emily S (3980) emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 29 19:19:20 EDT 2015

Hi Sean,

Thank you for all the different designs.
My vote : disaster logo design 2.jpg.

Good job,
emily

From: Esip-disasters <esip-disasters-bounces at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-disasters-bounces at lists.esipfed.org>> on behalf of Sean Barberie via Esip-disasters <esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org>>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2015 at 3:55 PM
To: Sean Barberie <srbarberie at alaska.edu<mailto:srbarberie at alaska.edu>>
Cc: ESIP Disasters <esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org>>
Subject: [Esip-disasters] Disaster Cluster Logo Ideas

Hi, Disaster Cluster,

I'm currently designing the Disaster Cluster poster for the upcoming ESIP meeting and I realized it might be nice if we had something we could use as a group logo. I put together a few quick ideas. Please let me know what you think and which (if any) you like best. Each attached file has a number in it's name; please reference that number since different email clients will display these in different orders.

Cheers,
Sean Barberie