[Esip-disasters] Latest and possibly final version of Disaster Cluster Poster

Sean Barberie srbarberie at alaska.edu
Thu Jul 9 17:12:24 EDT 2015

Thank you, Dave! I'm very happy with how it turned out. And Rafael's help
was invaluable; I'm glad that we were able to show a specific case of how
GeoCollaborate can be useful in an application.

P.S. I recently discovered that we have a friend in common: Peter Webley
with V-ADAPT at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (the University where
I'm completing my MS). He sends his regards.

Cheers,
Sean