[Esip-disasters] ESIP Disaster Lifecycle Cluster Telecon this Thursday September 3 @1 pm PT, 4 pm ET

Glasscoe, Margaret T (329A) margaret.t.glasscoe at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 3 13:32:13 EDT 2015

Hi everyone…

I may be late or have to miss today’s telecon, sorry about that!

I wanted to forward the notes and slides from the kickoff meeting for the CA Earthquake Clearinghouse Cascadia Rising discussion.  In a followup call, Anne Rosinski, Clearinghouse Chair,  let the group know that the Ground Truth doc will be published next month (October), as will the official ExPlan.  The official local draft MSEL will be due Dec 1, so she will be looking for inputs from participants sometime soon, likely in October.  She will let us know more information as it becomes available.

I’ll be sure to send information along as it becomes available, and will send the information for the next telecon to the group (sorry that I missed sending the notification for the first one).

Best,
Maggi

Begin forwarded message: