[Esip-disasters] Cluster connections on Trusted Data

Law, Emily S (3980) emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 12 16:55:43 EST 2015

Excellent Sean,

This sounds like a great partnership.  Inter-collaboration between groups will really benefit both groups.

Thanks,
Emily

From: Esip-disasters <esip-disasters-bounces at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-disasters-bounces at lists.esipfed.org>> on behalf of ESIP Disasters <esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org>>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 1:08 PM
To: ESIP Disasters <esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org>>
Subject: [Esip-disasters] Cluster connections on Trusted Data

Hi Disaster Cluster,

We've been talking a lot during telecons about getting involved in an ESIP Trusted Data stamp of approval. I made a connection with Robert Downs of the ESDA cluster and Information Quality Cluster. He is going to bring our idea and interest in inter-cluster collaboration to the Information Quality Cluster--which may be a good partner cluster for this venture. More soon.

Cheers,
Sean Barberie