[Esip-disasters] GoToMeeting Thursday March 31 @ 1pmPDT/4pmEDT

MOE, KAREN (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 29 21:12:03 EDT 2016

Just a quick request to check the links below to look at our recent updates before Thursday’s meeting:

 Disasters Life Cycle cluster strategic plan
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CdLGmlfU-1EEXQZjDz9snR9vWNgMV71enZxmEeU0MS4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.1lkb0jjpy3xb

Transforming Earth Sciences Big Data into Actionable Products for Disaster Applications
Session 1
http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9097

Session 2
http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9098