[Esip-disasters] GoToMeeting Thursday July 7 @ 1pmPDT/4pmEDT

Sean Barberie srbarberie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:49:54 EDT 2016

Hi Disaster Cluster,

You can find the new wiki page for Thursday's meeting here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/DisasterResponse_telecon_2016-07-07

I'll update it with notes shortly after the meeting.

As with last time, I'll be taking notes on a collaborative google doc that
you can all access here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to join in in adding/modifying the notes. The more people
get involved, the better our notes will be.

Cheers,
Sean Barberie