[Esip-disasters] FW: Disaster Cluster -- GoTo Meeting Conflict

MOE, KAREN (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 7 16:19:50 EDT 2016

The website listed below has the registration below

From: "Davies, Diane K. (GSFC-619.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]" <diane.k.davies at nasa.gov<mailto:diane.k.davies at nasa.gov>>
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 4:10 PM
To: Sean Barberie <srbarberie at gmail.com<mailto:srbarberie at gmail.com>>, Karen Moe <karen.moe at nasa.gov<mailto:karen.moe at nasa.gov>>
Subject: Re: [Esip-disasters] Disaster Cluster -- GoTo Meeting Conflict

Sean, Karen

I note on your agenda you mention the NASA Near Real Time Portfolio workshop scheduled for Sep 27-29 at NASA Langley in Virginia. Please note although the NASA conference registration site is officially closed for anyone attending from NASA contracts or centers, we have been told there is still some wiggle room so if it would be useful for you to attend please do. The website: https://earthdata.nasa.gov/earth-observation-data/near-real-time/nrt-time-sensitive-applications-workshop  has been updated with the most recent agenda.

Thanks
Diane

Diane Davies
LANCE Operations Manager