[Esip-disasters] Input on Invitees to First D3M Workshop

Dave Jones SCC dave at stormcenter.com
Thu Sep 15 15:36:03 EDT 2016

The All Hazards Consortium has just sent out this announcement to Hold the
Date of Oct 27, 2016 for the First Data Driven Decision Making Workshop in
Washington, DC which will be held at the Edison Electric Institute (EEI).
This is the FIRST workshop of this kind that is being driven by actual
decision makers. Their knowledge of remote sensing data and how it can be
used is expected to be limited. Some energy companies are exploring uses of
lidar data, etc. so there will be some sophistication in the room.

We don't have the entire area at EEI for this workshop and attendance will
be limited to 50 people. I am checking on any room for demonstrations during
break but the meeting is not all day. This is an introduction to D3M and the
ESIP Federation is taking the lead with All Hazards Consortium supplying
many of the key decision makers.

Please suggest names and e-mail addresses for who should be invited to
attend. Agenda should be completed shortly. We are not the only drivers of
the agenda as actual decision makers are providing input as well. This
should be a very interesting meeting.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Jones

Founder & CEO

StormCenter Communications, Inc.

bwtech at UMBC Research & Technology Park

1450 S. Rolling Road, Suite 4.029

Halethorpe, MD 21227

410-203-1316

 <mailto:dave at stormcenter.com> dave at stormcenter.com

StormCenter is a 2015 Tibbetts Award winner for Top Small Business Innovator

For Cross-Platform Data Sharing and Collaboration

The Federal Government's preferred provider for collaboration and geospatial
data sharing

and collaboration (SBIR contract NNX12CA85C)