[Esip-disasters] Today's meeting notes + Winter Meeting collab doc.

Sean Barberie srbarberie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:53:28 EDT 2016

Hi Disaster Cluster,

Here is the link to today's notes. We had a bit of a quick meeting, since
everyone seems to be running around this week, but here are the updates.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/DisasterResponse_telecon_2016-10-06

Also important: here is a Google Doc for us all to share ideas for ESIP
Winter Meeting Sessions for the Disaster Cluster. Please post anything you
think may be useful/relevant (themes, speaker ideas, etc).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YtsDwDdYhxc4ENizr8N59ntsxlAc2yA07FpuSuPfe5U/edit?usp=sharing

Lastly, the recording is converting, but I'll have it up on the normal ESIP
page once it's ready.

Best,
Sean