[Esip-disasters] Special Webinar today 11:00am pacific/2:00pm eastern on 3DM Sector Requirements

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 27 12:00:03 EDT 2017

Tom Moran/All Hazards Consortium is holding a 2 hour webinar today where he’s invited users from his community to talk about their requirements for Data-Driven Decision Making.

Objective:  To gather private sector perspectives on potential Use Cases and data sets being researched, organized to support enhanced decision making and situational awareness during before, during and after  multi-state emergencies and disasters.

Let me know if you are available and would like to listen in. I’m trying to see if I can get additional people in with phone and web access.

Thanks,
Karen