[Esip-disasters] FW: Notes and draft plans for the DRR Summit and possible ESIP role(s)

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 23 08:50:21 EDT 2017

Hi Bruce,

Is it possible to schedule the 5th Thursday, June 29th at 4pm eastern for a special conference call?

I’d like to discuss our ESIP plans for the NASA co-hosted DRR Summit on 6/29 and use the following week, our regular meeting time, to discuss our July session at the ESIP Summer Meeting.

Thanks,
Karen