[Esip-disasters] Disasters Cluster telecom TODAY 11/2 at 4:00pm ET

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 2 15:30:20 EDT 2017

Hello,

Sorry for the late confirmation that we have a call today. Our regularly scheduled Thursday monthly call today will discuss the 2018 ESIP Winter Meeting. I submitted a proposal before the deadline in late October, listed below.

Thu, November 2, 4pm – 5pm
Repeat: Monthly on the first Thursday
Event details

Where
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765
map<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F691265765&sa=D&ust=1509653993114000&usg=AFQjCNFRyxuvVG5gPWhssrEAou8jkm7UdA>

Calendar

Karen Moe

MSS

ESIP Community

Change Owner...

Created by
dankeyes at esipfed.org

Description
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F691265765&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNEeZ3_THOiK1uXMnz1USgPdxxhg1g> You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3311 Access Code: 691-265-765

2018 ESIP WINTER MEETING BREAKOUT PROPOSAL SUBMITTED:
Operational Readiness Levels: Measuring the Benefit of Trusted Data for End Users

The Disasters Lifecycle cluster is advancing concepts for trusted data for the disasters management community from an end user perspective as contrasted with the science user viewpoint. Work is proceeding on defining Operational Readiness Levels (ORLs) for our ESIP partnership with the All Hazards Consortium. We see ORL assessments as a critical step in bridging the gap between eart science data providers and specific application users. In this session we will explore ways to provide appropriate linkages to existing earth observation repositories with the goal of identifying and tagging metadata with special purpose information such as ORLs.

Breakout Session w/speakers but also working session
Moderators: Karen, Dave
Speakers: Ken, Dave, …
Session Collaborators: Disasters Cluster, (maybe add? Info Quality, Usability)
Additional Tag: Trusted Data