[Esip-disasters] ESIP Disasters Cluster telecom Thursday 11/1/18 - 4:00pm ET / 1:00pm PT

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 29 23:26:38 EDT 2018

Our next monthly conference call is this Thursday, and we will continue discussing the ESIP Webinar series talk that we are hosting on Nov 15.

Thursday, November 1
4:00pm
 Disaster Lifecycle
WhenThu, November 1, 4pm – 5pm
Wherehttps://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765 (map<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F691265765>)
DescriptionPlease join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765 United States: +1 (872) 240-3311 Access Code: 691-265-765

Please help us capture notes on our google docs page:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit?usp=sharing

Agenda

  *   Disasters cluster session in the new ESIP webinar series on “The Socioeconomic Value of Earth Science Data, Information, and Applications”
     *   November 15, 2018, 12:30 – 1:30 pm ET
     *   Title: “Managing Disasters Through Improved Data-Driven Decision-Making”
  *   AGU abstract status for the 2018 Fall Meeting in Washington DC Dec 10-14
     *
“Operational Readiness Levels – A Trust Metric for Operational Data” accepted for presentation on Dec 14
  *   Initial plans for the 2019 ESIP Winter Meeting