[Esip-disasters] ESIP Disasters Cluster telecom Thursday 02/07/2019 - 4:00 pm ET

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 17 12:44:08 EST 2019

Greetings,

We’re wrapping up a very productive ESIP Winter Meeting. At yesterday’s ORL breakout discussion I had hoped to discuss our next steps in more detail…so please plan to join us the first Thursday in February so we can follow up on some exciting ideas that came up! I’ll pass along the recorded session link when available, plus my notes.

Cheers,
Karen