[Esip-disasters] ESIP Disasters Cluster telecom Thursday 5/2/2019 - 4pm ET & ESIP Summer Meeting plans

Karen Moe karen.moe at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 26 15:43:56 EDT 2019

Please join next Thursday to discuss our next steps on Operational Readiness Levels and related topics as we prepare for the ESIP Summer Meeting. We will track activities so please help us capture notes on our google docs page:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit?usp=sharing>

You can also read our progress on developing our next steps and preparing the session noted below which was submitted this week.

Thursday, May 2
4:00pm

When
Thu, May 2, 4pm – 5pm Eastern