[Esip-disasters] Nov 7 Thursday Telecom at 1pm PT/ 4pm ET

Karen Moe karen.moe at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 5 00:00:11 EST 2019

Please join us this Thursday, 11/7 for our regular monthly call. We will discuss the ESIP Winter Meeting <https://2020esipwintermeeting.sched.com/info> “Putting Data to Work” and our Disasters cluster session proposal focusing on specific topics and speakers. Registration is now open for the Jan 7-9 2020 meeting. We’d like to hear about ongoing activities by our members. Also we’ve been invited to give a short briefing to the OGC Emergency and Disaster Mgmt WG on Nov 18.

Here is the link to our google docs page; the winter session proposal is copied there.

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit>

Disaster Lifecycle
When
Thu, November 7, 4pm – 5pm