[Esip-disasters] Aug. 6, 2020 Monthly Telecom Thursday at 1:30p PT/ 4:30p ET PLEASE NOTE LATER TIME

Karen Moe karen.moe at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 4 19:34:11 EDT 2020

Please note the 30 minute delay in starting and join us at 4:30pm this Thursday to discuss our key take-away points from the ESIP Summer Meeting session July 16. Dave and I would like to review our session and lay out plans for the next few months. Some speakers we reached could not participate in July but were open to joining us later.

Some session notes, including ideas posted to Sli.do, were copied and are posted at our google docs page:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit>

Disaster Lifecycle
Thursday, August 6
4:00pm

Disaster Lifecycle
When
Thu, August 6, 4:30pm – 5:30pm ET
Where
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765 <https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765> (map <https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F691265765>)
Description
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765 <https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765>https://www.got <https://www.got/>omeeting.com/jo <http://omeeting.com/jo>in/691265765

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3311

Access Code: 691-265-765

Google Docs page has an updated list of speakers:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit>

Public-Private Partnerships in the Age of the COVID-19 Global Pandemic

Part 1 invites presentations on COVID-19 trusted data access and sharing from people who can discuss the challenges and goals for data sharing.

Part 2 explores challenges in providing trusted data and technology throughout the COVID-19 response teams from decision makers to community engagement.