[Esip-disasters] September monthly call cancelled for today; next call is Oct 1st

Karen Moe karen.moe at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 3 14:30:28 EDT 2020

Happy Labor Day —

Sorry for the late announcement but we will skip the September 3 monthly conference call normally on the 1st Thursdays. I hope you have a great Labor Day weekend to conclude this unusual 2020 summer.

We will pick up again on Oct 1st at our regular 1pm pacific / 4pm eastern time.

FYI, we contributed to the 2020 ESIP Summer Meeting Highlights Webinar <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zrHSEXT8nAHvnOlc64ilj1apaBh1krd3S14ZRxPOloM/edit> in August. Our goal for the next few months is to figure out ways to provide feedback to agencies and private sector data providers on data usability, leveraging our understanding of end user's use cases, latency needs, and their ease of use evaluation.

You can catch up with our activities at our google docs page.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit>

See you in October!
Karen and Dave