[Esip-disasters] Reminder of Next Disaster Lifecycle Cluster Telecon: October 6th Thursday at 1:00pm PT/ 4:00pm ET

Huang, Qian QH1 at email.sc.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:34:44 EDT 2022

Dear ESIP Disaster Lifecycle Cluster Participants,

This is a reminder that the next meeting of ESIP's Disaster Lifecycle Cluster will be next Thursday, October 6th from 4 pm-5 pm ET. Below is the connection info as well as a link to our running notes document, where an agenda is drafted. Feel free to add to the agenda if you wish.

We will be discussing items for the 2023 ESIP Winter meeting.

Look forward to seeing you next Thursday!

Disaster Lifecycle

October 6th, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85221797707?pwd=NkR1VVlEaXdZOFM5dnNJMHNtRTBFdz09

Meeting ID: 852 2179 7707

Passcode: 660866

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,85221797707# US (Washington DC)

+19292056099,,85221797707# US (New York)

Dial by your location

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 852 2179 7707

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kz1topWOt

Google Docs page has current Disasters cluster notes and agenda:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit>

Thanks,

Karen, Dave, and Qian